Consultant Dermatologist and Medical Director
MBBS (Hons) – India 1997
MD Dermatology – India 2001
Addenbrookes’ Cambridge Medical Rotation – 2003-2005
Membership of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) 2004
Specialist Training in Dermatology CCT, Manchester – 2009
Laser Fellowship – Manchester 2009
Mohs Micrographic (Skin Cancer) and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship – Cardiff 2010
Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) – 2013
British Medical Laser Association – President
British Association of Dermatologists
British Society for Dermatological Surgery
European Society for Laser Dermatology
Royal College of Physicians of UK
British Cosmetic Dermatology Group – ex-secretary
North of England Dermatology Society
UK Dermatology Trials Network
Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
Dr Vishal Madan is a Consultant Dermatologist, Laser and Dermatological Surgeon, practising from Everything Skin Clinic™. Dr Madan specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of all skin conditions. Being the President of the British Medical Laser Association, he is the leading skin expert with extensive experience in the laser treatment of rosacea, facial redness, blemishes, rhinophyma, cysts, birthmarks, acne including acne scarring. He has a special interest in skin cancer treatment, using Mohs Micrographic surgery; a specialized technique which is by far the best method of treating basal cell carcinomas or BCC’s.
As a fully trained reputable NHS and Private Dermatologist and skin cancer surgeon, Dr. Madan offers quality advice on non-invasive treatments such as Dermal filler, including cheek fillers, lip fillers, nose fillers, temple fillers, and under eye fillers, as well as Chemical peels and Lasers, offering these services from Everything Skin Clinic™.
Dr Madan is fee assured by all major insurers including BUPA, AVIVA, AXA, Simply Health, Pru Health, Vitality, CIGNA. Many of his patients choose to self-pay, benefitting from transparent, low cost but high-quality consultations and skin treatments.
In 2018/2019, Dr Madan participated in Skin Camp at Khamaria, Jabalpur on behalf of Everything Skin Clinic. He says of the experience “ I was somewhat apprehensive in undertaking a skin camp in rural Khamariya. I have been out of India for 16 years and wasn’t sure what pathology I would encounter. But the desire to serve the people of Jabalpur was compelling. Thanks to Dr Rahul Shukla and his team who took care of the logistics, I was able to see 70 patients and distribute free medicines to them. I had not seen so much poverty in a very long time. Very humbling indeed, reminded me that we are so blessed to have what others can barely dream of. Giving back, in a small way felt like the best way to end 2018, and to welcome 2019. I feel more determined to return to serve the most underprivileged”
Dr Madan is the founder- director of Everything Skin Clinic™. His personal website is www.ukdermatologist.co.uk
Vitiligo: Loss of skin colour
This gentleman has had vitiligo which affected his confidence in a big way. He stopped swimming as the camouflage cream would wipe off and people would stare at his nose or ask him awkward questions. He came to see Dr Madan after hearing of the ReCell procedure. The results below are after 4 weeks of the procedure carried out by Dr Madan and 6 Excimer treatments.
Scars on the nose
Both patients had traumatic injuries leading to scarring on the nose. This affected their confidence. They both underwent laser treatment under the care of Dr Madan. This was carried out under local anaesthetic. The response to laser treatment is evident in after photographs.
Progressive thickening of skin of nose can leave a bulbous deformity of the tip of nose. People affected by this cosmetic disfigurement often suffer from low self- esteem. Whilst some people may choose to live with this condition, help is available as Mr BO’C from London discovered.
- Laser Pearls. Handbook of lasers in Dermatology. Keyvan Nouri Ed. Springer. 2014
- Vascular lasers. Handbook of lasers in Dermatology. Keyvan Nouri Ed. Springer. 2014
- Carbon dioxide laser treatment of Rhinophyma. Atlas of Operative Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. edited by Bachi T. Hathiram, Vicky S. Khattar. 2013
- Environmental factors for non-melanoma skin cancers. Chapter 5 in: Non surgical treatment of non- melanoma skin cancers. Eds Gregor B. E. Jemec, Lajos Kemeny, Donald Miech. Springer pubs-2009, pages-38-50.
- Dermatological Emergencies in ‘Davidson’s Handbook of Acute Medicine’. In press
- Genomics of Basal and Squamous Cell Carcinomas. In Skin Cancer: New Research (Horizons in Cancer Research, Volume 31). Nova Publications.
Skin tumours in ‘An atlas of Diagnosis and Management; General Dermatology’. Clinical Publishings. 47-63.
- Keratinocyte Tumours. In: Atlas of Facial Surgery (Roldan JC, Jackson IT, Haerle F). Thieme publishers
- Clinical Features of Basal cell carcinoma. In: Atlas of Facial Surgery (Roldan JC, Jackson IT, Haerle F).
- Non- Surgical Management of Facial Basal cell carcinoma. In: Atlas of Facial Surgery (Roldan JC, Jackson IT, Haerle F). Thieme publishers
- Mohs micrographic surgery. In: ACSI Text book of Dermatosurgery (Mysore V)
- Genetics of basal cell carcinoma. In: Basal Cell Carcinoma (Madan V). Intech publications
- Melanoma. In: ACSI Text book of Dermatosurgery (Mysore V)
- Ali FR, Bakkour W, Ferguson JE, Madan V. Carbon dioxide laser ablation of dermatosis papulosa nigra: high satisfaction and few complications in patients with pigmented skin. Lasers Med Sci. 2016;31:593-5
- Ali FR, Madan V. Facial angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia: sustained remission following treatment with carbon dioxide laser. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2016 ;41:96-8.
- Ali FR, Madan V. Laser (check)lists, licensing, and learning log. Dermatol Surg. 2015;41:650
- Yiu ZZ, Madan V, Griffiths CE. Acne conglobata and adalimumab: use of tumour necrosis factor-α antagonists in treatment-resistant acne conglobata, and review of the literature. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2015;40:383-6.
- Rai S, Marsland AM, Madan V. Facial fat necrosis following autologous fat transfer and its management. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2014 ;7:173-5.
- Ameen M, Lear JT, Madan V, Mohd Mustapa MF, Richardson M. British Association of Dermatologists’ guidelines for the management of onychomycosis 2014. Br J Dermatol. 2014 Nov;171(5):937-58.
- Madan V. Re: superficial large Basal cell carcinoma over face, reconstructed by v-y plasty. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2014 Apr;7(2):136-7.
- Ali FR, Madan V. Dermatologic surgery training in times of austerity. Dermatol Surg. 2014 Aug;40(8):930-1.
- Madan V. Dermatological applications of carbon dioxide laser.J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2013 Oct;6(4):175-7.
- Rai S, Madan V, August PJ, Ferguson JE. Favre-Racouchot syndrome: a novel two-step treatment approach using the carbon dioxide laser. Br J Dermatol. 2014 Mar;170(3):657-60.
- Bakkour W, Madan V. Rhinophyma-like granuloma faciale successfully treated with carbon dioxide laser. Br J Dermatol. 2014 Feb;170(2):474-5.
- Felton SJ, Al-Niaimi F, Ferguson JE, Madan V. Our perspective of the treatment of naevus of Ota with 1,064-, 755- and 532-nm wavelength lasers. Lasers Med Sci. 2014 Sep;29(5):1745-9.
- Felton SJ, Madan V. Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome syndrome–reply. JAMA. 2013 Apr 10;309(14):1460-1.
- Felton SJ, Madan V. Facial and upper body papules in a patient with a family history of recurrent pneumothorax. JAMA. 2012 Dec 26;308(24):2622-3.
- Chiang YZ, Al-Niaimi F, Ferguson J, August PJ, Madan V. Carbon Dioxide Laser Treatment of Cutaneous Neurofibromas. Dermatol Ther. 2012;2:7.
- Smith E, May K, Madan V. An unusually coloured lesion on the thigh. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012 Aug 27.
- Rai S, Madan V.Treatment of metophyma with the carbon dioxide laser.Dermatol Surg. 2012 Mar;38(3):513-5.
- Rai S, Stephanides S, Jamieson LA, Smyth JV, Madan V.Pruritic axillary papules. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012 Feb 27.
- Smith EV, Madan V, Joshi A, May K, Motley RJ.A pigmented lesion on the foot. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012;37:84-6.
- Madan V.Recurrent granuloma faciale successfully treated with the carbon dioxide laser.J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2011;4:156-7.
- August PJ, Ferguson J, Madan V. A study of the efficacy of carbon dioxide and pigment specific lasers in the treatment of medium sized congenital melanocytic naevi. Br J Dermatol. 2011;164:1037-42
- Smith EV, Madan V, Joshi A, May K, Motley RJ. A pigmented lesion on the foot. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2012;37:84-6.
- Samarasinghe V, Madan V, Lear JT.Management of high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the skin. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2011 May;11(5):763-9.
- Samarasinghe V, Madan V. Nonmelanoma skin cancer. Journal of Cutaneous and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Madan V, Kingston H, Ead R. Muckle Wells Syndrome/ Neonatal-Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease Overlap Associated With Myelodysplasia And Cerebrovascular Accident. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2010;35:752-5.
- Madan V, Lear JT, Rolf Markus M. Non Melanoma skin cancer- Seminar- The Lancet.- The Lancet, Vol 375, 9715, 673 – 685
- Madan V, Lear JT, Rolf Markus M. The questionable effectiveness of sunscreen. The Lancet. 2010;376:161-2; author reply 162.
- Madan V, Jamieson L, Wynn RF, Shabani A, Judge MR. Multifocal vascular lesions and thrombocytopenia in a 10-year-old boy: retrospective review of a recently recognized rare congenital disorder. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2010 Dec;35(8):942-4.
- Samarasinghe V, Madan V, Lear JT. Management of actinic keratosis. Dermatology MIMS 2009; 5(1):40-2.
- Madan V. The Head tilt manouever. BMJ. Nov, 2009.
- Samarsinghe V, Madan V, Lear JT. Focus on basal cell carcinoma. Journal of skin cancer.2011, 2011:328615.
- Madan V, Ferguson JE, August PJ. Carbon dioxide laser treatment of Rhinophyma- A review of 124 patients. Br J Dermatol. 2009;161:814-8.
- Madan V, Ferguson JE. Using the ultra long pulse width and elliptical spot on the VBeam® pulsed dye laser to treat resistant nasal telangiectasia. Lasers in Med Sci. 2010;25:151-4.
- Madan V, Russell S, Lear JT. Setting Up A Nurse-Led Transplant Skin Surveillance Clinic. British journal of transplantation. 2009, 4, 8-11.
- Russell S, Madan V, Lear JT. Skin cancer care for renal transplant recipients. Br J Renal Med. 2009;14:12-14.
- Madan V. The use of Lasers and Light devices in Dermatology. Part 1 MIMS dermatology. Vol 5, 4, 2009, 34-38.
- Madan V. Lasers and light devices for rejuvenation. MIMS dermatology. Vol 1, 2010.
- Vally H, Misso N, Madan V. Clinical effects of sulphites. Clin and Exp Allergy. 2009 ;39:1643-51.
- Madan V, Cox NH. Rash on the Legs: thin plaques with peripheral accentuation. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:543-4.
- Madan V, Gangopadhyay M, Dawn G. Asymptomatic papules on the neck. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:541-2.
- Madan V, Lloyd IC, Wakefield RM, Kaleem M, Judge MR. PHACE syndrome. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:651-2.
- Madan V, August PJ. Lentigo Maligna- Outcomes of treatment with Nd-YAG and Alexandrite lasers. Derm Surgery. 2009;35:607-1.
- Madan V, Cox NH. Bullous lichen sclerosus et atrophicus with scarring alopecia. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:360-2.
- Khaira A, Rathi O P, Madan V, Sutahar CP. Tuberculosis Verrucosa Cutis in a Renal Transplant Recipient. Int J Dermatol. 2009;48:516-7.
- Madan V, Wong CM. Inflammatory Epidermolysis Bullosa Acquisita mimicking Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis and Dermatitis Herpetiformis. Clin Exp Derm, 2009;34:e705-8.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Field Management for the Treatment of Actinic Keratoses. Hayward Communications.
- Samarsinghe V, Madan V, Lear JT. Treatment of Actinic Keratosis. MIMS Dermatology. March 09.
- Madan V, Beck MH. Sodium metabisulphite- A contact allergen? Contact Dermatitis. 2009;61:58.
- Madan V, August PJ. Exophytic plaques, blisters and mouth ulcers. Arch Dermatol. 2009;145:715-20.
- Madan V, Chinoy H, Griffiths CEM, Cooper R. Defining cancer-risk in dermatomyositis.Part 1. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:451-5.
- Madan V, Chinoy H, Griffiths CEM, Cooper R. Defining cancer-risk, and assessing diagnostic usefulness of myositis serology, in dermatomyositis. Part 2. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:561-5.
- Madan V, August PJ, Ferguson JE. Multiple Eccrine Hidrocystomas Treated With Carbon dioxide laser – Lack Of Response To Treatment With Pulsed Dye Laser. Derm Surg. 2009;35:1015-7.
- Madan V, August PJ, Chalmers RJ. The efficacy of topical 0.3% tacrolimus in 0.05% clobetasol proprionate ointment in therapy-resistant cutaneous lupus erythematosus: a cohort study. Clin Exp Dermatol 2010;35:27-30.
- Madan V, August PJ, Ferguson JE. Pulsed dye laser treatment of angioma serpiginosum: A retrospective case series. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:e186-8.
- Madan V, Gangopadhyay M, Dawn G. Multiple asymptomatic scrotal nodules. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:433-4.
- Madan V, August PJ. CO2 Laser treatment of Steatocystoma multiplex. Int J Dermatol. 2009;48:329-30.
- Madan V, Gangopadhyay M, Dawn G. A collection of blue papules. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:121-2.
- Madan V, Hindle E, Hussain W, August PJ. Outcomes of treatment of nine cases of recalcitrant severe hidradenitis suppurativa with CO2 laser. Br J Dermatol. 2008 ;159:1309-14.
- Madan V, West CA, Murphy JV, Lear JT Sequential treatment of giant basal cell carcinomas. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009;62:e368-72.
- Cox NH, Madan V, Sanders T. Can the 2-week rule referral proforma be refined to improve the sensitivity and specifity of referrals? Br J Dermatol. 2008;158:1293-8.
- Madan V, August PJ. Facial molluscum contagiosum in a patient with rheumatoid arthritis taking methotrexate. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2008;33:347.
- Madan V, Cox NH. Porocarcinoma arising in a broad clonal seborrhoeic keratosis. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2008;33:350-1.
- Cox NH, Madan V, Popple AW, Angus B. CD30+ve lymphoproliferative disorder with lesions at goserelin injection sites, associated mycosis fungoides and prostatic carcinoma. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2008;33:101-2.
- Madan V, Cottrell B, Sharpstone D. Sarcoidal pericardial effusion masquerading as acute myocardial effusion. Internet Journal of Internal medicine. 2007;7 : 1.
- Madan V, Griffiths CE. Systemic Ciclosporin and Tacrolimus in Dermatology. Dermatologic Therapy. 2007;20:239-50.
- Madan V, August PJ. The role of lasers in treatment of benign pigmented lesions. Expert Rev Dermatol. 2007;5:663-670.
- Madan V, Gangopadhyay M, Dawn G. Multiple asymptomatic papules on the legs. Clin Exp Dermatol.2007 ;32:773-4.
- Madan V, Walker SL, Beck MH. Sodium metabisulphite allergy is common, but is it relevant? Contact Dermatitis. 2007: 57: 173–176.
- Madan V, Walker SL. An audit of the management of tinea capitis using the British Association of Dermatologists guidelines. Int J Dermatol. 2007;46:547.
- Madan V, Dawn G. Surgical pearl: Obtaining a clean histopathological specimen using ring curette. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2007;56 :S103-4.
- Madan V, Lear J. Pathergy. CMAJ. 2007;176:1275-6.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Treatment of premalignant skin lesions in organ transplant recipients. Current Medical Literature. Leading article. 33-8.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Sporotrichoid streptococcal pyoderma. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2007 ; 21:572-3.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Minocycline-induced pigmentation of pre-existing capillaritis. Br J Dermatol. 2007 ;156:590-1.
- Madan V, Cox NH. Primary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphoma, unspecified, that completely regressed after skin biopsy. Br J Dermatol. 2007;156:785-6.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Non surgical treatments for non-melanoma skin cancers. Expert review in Dermatology. 2007; 2: 59-67.
- Madan V, Mead PA, Gangopadhyay M, Cox NH, Dawn G. A patient with thickened skin. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2007;32:479-81.
- Madan V, Muston HL, Marsland AM. Roaccutane induced pleuritic chest pain. Br J Dermatol. 2007;156:385-6.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Topical Treatments and Photodynamic Therapy for Non-melanoma Skin Cancers. Dermatology review, 2006; 1-4.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Topical treatments for actinic keratosis. MIMS Dermatology.2006;2:36-37.
- Madan V, Loncaster JA, Allan D et al Nodular basal cell carcinoma in Gorlin’s syndrome treated with systemic photodynamic therapy and interstitial optical fiber diffuser laser J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006;55:S86-9.
- Madan V, Bisset D, Harris P, Howard S, Beck MH. Phaeohyphomycosis caused by Exophiala salmonis. Br J Dermatol. 2006;155:1082-4.
- Chan SY, Madan V, Lear JT, Helbert M. HAART induced regression of BCC in Gorlin’s syndrome with HIV. Br J Dermatol. 2006 ;155:1079-80.
- Madan V, Gupta U. A case of scrofuloderma in siblings. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2006;20:1029-30.
- Madan V, Beck MH. Urinary retention secondary to topical glycopyrrolate for hyperhydrosis. Br J Dermatol. 2006 ;155:634-5.
- Madan V, Williams J DL, JT Lear. Dermatological manifestations of Downs Syndrome. Clin Exp Dermatol 2006;31:623-9.
- Madan V, Lear JT. Squamous cell carcinoma. Module for the BMJ learning.com 28th July,2006.
- Madan V, Beck MH. Occupational contact allergy to Methylene bis methyl-oxazolidine. Contact Dermatitis 2006 ;55:39-41.
- Madan V, Hoban PR, Strange RC, Fryer AA, Lear JT. Prognostic factors for a subsequent basal cell carcinoma: implications for follow-up. Br J Dermatol. 2006;155:217-8.
- Madan V, Strange RC, Fryer AA, Lear JT Lear JT. Genetics and risk factors for Basal cell carcinoma. Br J Dermatol.2006;154 Suppl 1:5-7.
- Madan V, Cox NH. Dermatological Emergencies. Part 1. Dermatology in Pratice,2006;14:6-9.
- Madan V, Cox NH. Dermatological Emergencies. Part 2. Dermatology in Pratice, 2006; 14:22-26.
- Madan V, Gupta U. Oculocutaneous tyrosinaemia type II with diffuse plantar keratoderma and self-mutilation. Clin Exp Dermatol 2006; 31:54-6.
- Madan V, Lear JT, Allan E. Systemic photodynamic therapy with Photofrin for naevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome-A pilot study. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy, 2005; 2:, 273-281.
- Madan V, Lear JT, Allan E. Extramammary Paget’s disease treated with topical and systemic PDT. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic therapy; 2005; 2:, 309-311.
- Madan V, Harkness K, Warburton E.A.W. Lone atrial septal aneurysm and stroke. European Journal of Medicine. 2005;16:520-2.
- Madan V, Beck MH. Contact allergy to octocrylene in sunscreen with recurrence from passive transfer of a cosmetic. Contact Dermatitis. 2005;53:241-2.
- Mendonca C, Madan V, Beck M. Occupational contact urticaria from walnut associated with hand eczema. Contact Dermatits. 2005 ;53:173-4.
- Madan V, Houghton JB, Ead R, Walker SL. Acquired icthyosis secondary to Hodgkin’s disease. BMJ. 2005; 331: 360.
- Madan V, Kaur J, Gupta U, Gupta D K. Oral ivermectin in scabies patients. A comparison with 1% topical lindane lotion. J Dermatol, 2001; l28:481-4.
- Aggarwal SK, Madan V, Bhattacharya SN. Familial piezogenic pedal papule. Indian Journal of Dermatology, 2004 ;49:102.
- Aggrawal SK, Gandhi V, Madan V, Bhattacharya SN. Tropical tretinoin in Indian male with zosteriform porokeratosis. Int J Dermatol, 2003; 42:919.
- Madan V, Gupta U. Dermatitis herpetiformis and alopecia areata. A rare association in two sisters. Indian journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, 2003; 69 : 46-47.
- Madan V, Gupta U. Koebner’s epidermolysis bullosa simplex. Indian journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, 2001; 67:43.
- Madan V, Gupta U. Koebner’s epidermolysis bullosa simplex. Indian journal of Dermatology, VeneMadan V, Gupta U. Generalised non-lethal junctional epidermolysis bullosa. Indian journal of Dermatology, Venereology and Leprology, 2000; 66: 23-24.
- Madan V, August PJ. Post Acne Scarring: A Salford Experience. Skin laser directory.
- Vally H, Misso N, Madan V. Clinical effects of sulphites. Authors reply. Clin and Exp Allergy. 2010;40 689-90.
- Madan V, August PJ. Lentigo Maligna- Outcomes of treatment with Nd-YAG and Alexandrite lasers. Authors reply. Dermatol Surgery. 2010;36:437.
- Practice Questions for Dermatology Specialty Examinations. Medilink publishings. 2010, second edition, 2011.
- Basal cell carcinoma. Editor- in – chief. In tech publications.
Please follow this link to the UK Dermatologist website to listen to the below radio interviews:
BBC RADIO 2 INTERVIEW – SUNSCREEN
BBS SCOTLAND INTERVIEW ON SCARRING
INTERVIEW WITH BBC 5 LIVE
BBC WM INTERVIEW ON SUNSCREEN
BBC RADIO BERKSHIRE INTERVIEW ON SUNSCREEN
INTERVIEW ON BBC BERKSHIRE ABOUT ECZEMA
BBC SCOTLAND INTERVIEW ON PSORIASIS
BBC iPlayer INTERVIEW ON THE DANGER OF SUNBEDS
BBC RADIO INTERVIEW ON ACNE TREATMENT
BBC SCHOOL RADIO – TIPS ON STAYING SAFE IN THE SUN
5 LIVE DRIVE – SHORTAGE OF DERMATOLOGISTS
BBC RADIO SCOTLAND – HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU BATH?
5 LIVE BREAKFAST – THE DANGER OF POPPING PIMPLES
BBC ASIAN NETWORK – THE DANGER OF POPPING PIMPLES
BBC WM INTERVIEW ON SKIN SUNBURN AND SWEATING
BBC ULSTER RADIO INTERVIEW ON TATTOO REMOVAL
RADIO 5 LIVE INTERVIEW ON TATTOO REMOVAL
RADIO BBC WM INTERVIEW ON MELANOMA
RADIO 5 LIVE BREAKFAST INTERVIEW ON MELANOMA
RADIO 5 LIVE INTERVIEW ABOUT ECZEMA
RADIO 5 INTERVIEW ON TATTOO REMOVAL
WHY CHOOSE EVERYTHING SKIN CLINIC?
At Everything Skin Clinic™, we have a team of highly trained Consultant dermatologists, who have completed specialist training in Dermatology and are on the specialist register of the General Medical Council. All our consultants hold substantive contracts with the best Dermatology centres in leading NHS hospitals. Therefore, you can be certain of the highest quality private care.
We offer a range of treatments and can offer one, or a combination of treatments to achieve the best results. Unlike many other clinics, we can offer diagnosis and treatment all under one roof by expert consultant dermatologist, so you know you’ll be in safe hands.
Monday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Alternate Saturdays: 10:00am - 4:00pm