Coronavirus Update – 19th July 2021
Following the most recent government guidelines and the easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 19th July 2021, we would like to assure you that Everything Skin Clinic is fully open for all consultations and treatments, both medical and aesthetic.
As a medical facility, we are continuing to put the following measures in place to help protect both our staff and patients:
- All staff and patients must continue to wear face coverings when in the clinic unless exempt on medical grounds.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 we kindly ask you to contact the clinic to postpone your appointment until you have received a negative test result or have completed your isolation period.
- We are continuing with the highest standard of cleaning and infection control within our clinics.
- We are still offering virtual consultations for those who would rather not attend the clinic in person
- Social distancing will remain in place where possible.
- You may be required to provide a negative lateral flow test before certain procedures or treatments. If this applies to you, you will be made aware of this ahead of your appointment.
If you wish to book an appointment with us or have any questions, please give us a call on 0161 509 1294, send us an enquiry through the website or email us on [email protected].
We thank you for your patience and understanding and we are looking forward to welcoming you back through our clinic doors.
Everything Skin Clinic
WHY CHOOSE EVERYTHING SKIN CLINIC?
At Everything Skin Clinic™, we have a team of highly trained Consultant dermatologists, who have completed specialist training in Dermatology and are on the specialist register of the General Medical Council. All our consultants hold substantive contracts with the best Dermatology centres in leading NHS hospitals. Therefore, you can be certain of the highest quality private care.
We offer a range of treatments and can offer one, or a combination of treatments to achieve the best results. Unlike many other clinics, we can offer diagnosis and treatment all under one roof by expert consultant dermatologist, so you know you’ll be in safe hands.
Monday: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Alternate Saturdays: 10:00am - 4:00pm