Benefits of Laser Hair Removal for the face
Despite it being a common complaint, many women suffering with unwanted facial hair are still unsure of what they can do. Waxing and electrolysis can be painful, with results not always as precise or long lasting as one would hope – so what option can you trust to rid your face of unwanted hair for good?
At Everything Skin Clinic we treat patients with laser hair removal to reduce facial hair, with results that cannot be rivalled.
Unwanted facial hair is something many women worry about. Detrimental to your confidence and often the source of embarrassment, fine hair above the lip or around the face can leave patients feeling unattractive, but laser hair removal can help combat this safely and effectively.
Unlike waxing and at-home hair reduction or removal treatments, laser hair removal offers long-term results, and doesn’t harm the delicate skin on the face.
Benefits of laser hair removal for the face include:
- laser hair removal treatment offers patients a safe solution to unwanted facial hair, including the upper lip
- laser hair removal effectively destroys the hair follicles within the area of application with a pulse of light
- long-term results mean no costly upkeep
- treatment provides patients with long term solution without causing any damage to the skin
- laser hair removal for the face works particularly well on those with darker hair. This is because darker hair contains more pigments which are able to absorb the laser, making the treatment much more effective on dark hair.
Dr. Alice Hudson-Peacock from our Canterbury Clinic says the key to getting the best results from your laser hair removal treatment is to choose a practitioner that knows the treatment inside out.
“Seek the advice of an experienced laser practitioner as they have a greater understanding of the skin and hair and are therefore much more likely to provide you with the results you want whilst also minimising any risks or side-effects of laser hair removal treatment.”
At Everything Skin Clinic, we offer safe and effective laser hair removal in our clinically approved facilities by qualified and experienced therapists. Get in touch today.