Mole Checks & Cancer Screening
Did you know Melanoma skin cancer has an 87% survival rate if diagnosed and treated quickly?
Regular mole checks are essential to detect any potential signs and symptoms of Melanoma. Get your moles looked at by a professional! Book an appointment at Everything Skin Clinic for peace of mind regarding your skin’s health.
Trusted experts in Dermatology in Liverpool.
Dr. Vishal Madan, MBBS, MD, FRCP, established the Everything Skin clinic™ with the goal of offering the best and most reasonably priced skin treatment for both health and disease under one roof. Our goal is to support you all the way from diagnosis to therapy. The clinic is conveniently located in the centre of Liverpool and is reachable by road and rail connections.
Meet the Team
Why Choose Us?
- Services led and delivered by Consultant Dermatologist
- All consultants registered on GMC
- Fully trained staff
- Best skin care at affordable prices
- Convenient location in the centre of Liverpool
- All of the main insurance companies, such as BUPA, AXA, Simply Health, Vitality/Prudential Health, WPA, and CIGNA, recognise us.
Everything Skin Clinic became a member of The Dermatology Partnership in 2020. The partnership’s goal is to become the top dermatology group in the UK, distinguished by its emphasis on cutting-edge dermatological care and clinical excellence. Since its formation, The Dermatology Partnership expanded and today has eight clinics with more than forty physicians. As a member of The Dermatology Partnerships, our staff has access to cutting-edge tools.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Please fill in this form and one of our team will give you a call back to arrange a consultation with one of our expert dermatologists.
"*" indicates required fields
Consultation fees can be found on our website. The fee for the initial consultation [case history, examination including a full skin check when appropriate, assessment and discussion] is payable at the time. The secretaries will be happy to discuss fees and methods of payment at the time of making the appointment.
Consult our treatment fees. Full payment will be due at the time of making the appointment.
Because your treatment is individual to your needs, fees vary from patient to patient.
Everything Skin Clinic fees are competitively and fairly priced to reflect the expertise and facilities we deliver our services. For your consultation, you get:
- A choice of Consultant Dermatologists to suit your condition, needs and schedules
- A dedicated team who can support with payment, insurance, prescriptions and anything else to make your treatment as easy possible
- Diagnosis and treatment of your condition – for many conditions we are able to offer treatment on the same day
- An individualised treatment programme
Our doctors are Consultant Dermatologists
- Registered with the General Medical Council as Consultant Dermatologists
- Have trained and worked exclusively in dermatology for at least 10 years
- Have treated thousands of patients
If you have a query or would like to discuss our treatments or fees in more detail, please contact us.
Care Quality Commission Good Rating
We consistently endeavour to deliver optimal care for our patients, and this inspection serves as additional validation that we are succeeding in that pursuit. We will persist in exerting substantial efforts to deliver the best possible treatments and comply with the rigorous criteria established by the CQC.
See Our Latest Blog
Table of Contents Winter skincare essentials are not just about maintaining your skin’s appearance; they’re a barrier against the cold, acting as a shield to protect your skin from the cold. Your face, hands, and any other exposed parts of your body are vulnerable to
Spider Vein Treatment at Everything Skin Clinic Are you tired of constantly having to cover up your spider veins, or thread veins on the face with heavy make-up, or those on the legs with thick tights or trousers? Spider veins are the nickname that is
Why am I getting spots during isolation? Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have all experienced lockdown this year. We’re wearing less make-up, getting more rest, we’re even getting an hour of fresh air and exercise every day and if there’s one thing we all